Almond Banana Muffins. In a powerful blender or food processor, add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt and process until smooth. These Almond Flour Banana Muffins are low-carb, gluten-free and include no refined sugars. The muffins are sweetened naturally with the bananas and almond flour and can be frozen for a convenient breakfast!
Another pretty good reason for my sweet cravings is the fact that I am expecting my second child, so I am limiting my sugar intake to try to keep mom and baby as healthy as possible. Top with slices of fresh banana and sprinkle on a couple of the sliced almonds. Stir in almond flour, pastry flour, baking soda, and salt until blended. You can cook Almond Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Banana Muffins
- It’s 3 of large over riped banana (I used sunpride).
- You need 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- It’s 150 gr of brown sugar.
- You need 100 gr of butter (I used orchid).
- It’s 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Sliced almond for topping.
Made with almond flour and ripe bananas, these Banana Almond Muffins have no added sugar and are higher in fiber & protein than most muffins. This gluten free, grain free recipe can easily be made dairy free by replacing the butter with coconut oil for an equally delicious muffin that can be enjoyed for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. You would never guess these were paleo! Made with almond flour and sweetened with bananas and coconut sugar.
Almond Banana Muffins step by step
- Mix the butter and brown sugar with mixer until it blends well (at least 5 min).
- Pour the eggs one at a time (still using mixer) mix well..
- Mashed the banana with fork (put aside).
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and vanilla essence to the butter and eggs mix. Using spatula gently fold and mix well.
- Add some mashed banana into the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 180C. Put the mixture into the muffin tray. Garnish with almond on the top.
- Baked for 15-20 min until it rise. Check with toothpick if it’s done then the toothpick should be clean.
Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, clean eating. These simple almond flour banana muffins are perfect when you need a quick and easy muffin. And, of course, they're gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free! Banana bread is one of my absolute favorites, but sometimes you just want a banana bread muffin. These super-simple banana muffins come together quickly using almond flour.